Tuesday, November 1, 2005

ninja raphael kicks defeats evil referat

Strangest Halloween of my life...

I got up at 6:45 to make sure I was NICE and early for my oral presenation in "Development and Social Change." Stopped on the way to send a few packages...some of you will be getting some exciting mail soon!

I was so early to the Poli Sci building and so nervous that I got some Chamomile tea in the cafeteria downstairs. It was horrible, and then I noticed it was made by Kraft. Damn kraft...

At any rate, the presenation went well! By well I mean..well..I survived. I think I did alright...gosh knows I certainly made a huge number of grammatical errors..but I think I was understood and I'd worked really hard. I guess that's the important part. Needless to say I was thrilled to be done, and I rewarded myself with a beer in the Viktualianmarkt beer Garden..mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment